Recreation3 Dollar LunchAmenitiesBlues and Golds AwardsRecipientsClubsClubs DayCourses and TournamentsExam SpecialsFrozen DinnersGrantsRoom BookingsSauna BookingsRummage Sale
LATE NIGHT STUDY SPACES
- St David lecture theatre concourse and surrounds as well as study spaces available upstairs for study right through the night, starting from Monday 22nd May. Student Swipe Card Access required. No finish time. Available until Wednesday 21st June.
- Union Building and Link open until 2am each night starting on Monday 29th May and concluding on Sunday 18th June. There are security staff from 10pm until the building closes at 2am.
LATE NIGHT STUDENT SUPPORT
- Student support open until 7.30pm every Wednesday from Monday 22nd May
- Free sauna after 4pm daily with bookings required through Clubs and Societies reception (as usual). Offer available June 7 to June 21
- Free squash all day, bookings required through Clubs and Societies reception and space permitting. Offer available June 7 to June 21
- Free casual yoga, 12pm Wednesdays in the Activities Hall, Clubs and Societies Centre. Offer available June 7 to June 21
- $2 Glow yoga, June 21st 8:00-9.30pm in Evison Lounge
- Be in to win! Book a room to study between 9am and 12pm, from now until June 21st to go in the draw to win a Fit Bit Charge HR 2!
FREE STUDENT BREAKFASTS ARE BACK!
- Free breakfast – toast, tea and coffee and as well as a special addition of porridge kindly provided by Harraways! 8:30-9:30am, Evison Lounge, Clubs and Societies Centre. Offer available June 7 to June 21