Work at OUSA
Events Coordinator/Senior Events Coordinator
Full time, permanent, pay scale $42,392 - $47,760
The OUSA has an experienced, innovative events team working for the most dynamic student body in New Zealand. We run a wide variety of events, from a full Orientation week programme to food festivals and the annual Capping show. We are seeking a new Events Coordinator.
Our new team member will have:
• Knowledge and expertise of the music industry, with an understanding of current music trends
• Specialised production knowledge
• Logistics, operations and site management experience
• Demonstrated event management skills
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be a multi tasker, able to prioritise and balance a diverse work load
• Have fantastic interpersonal skills, in particular the ability to be persuasive and negotiate constructively
• Have a can-do, let’s make it happen attitude
• Work with the team, communicate effectively and have an affinity with students needs and wants
• Have a commitment to operate within a framework of harm minimisation and positive engagement with relevant authorities
• Work professionally with integrity
This role is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, utilise connections and make your mark! Use your creativity and good planning to bring fantastic events to the students at Otago University.
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 8th of April at 5pm. If you have a question about this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply, including a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com