Work at OUSA
Planet Media Advertising Sales and Account Manager
Are you already experienced in sales and want to work in a vibrant, fun workplace?
Or are you looking to start a career in the advertising or sales industry?
Either way, if you're ready to work hard with passion and ambition and we want to talk to you!
Planet Media is a one-stop shop offering a range of media platforms for advertisers to reach Dunedin's 26,000 students.
In this role you will meet or exceed advertising sales targets for PMDL products including; Critic Magazine, Radio One 91FM, Campus Poster Campaigns, Orientation publications and various digital/social media platforms. Part of the role also consists of selling advertising and sponsorship opportunities for OUSA (Otago University Students' Association) events such as Orientation and the Dunedin Craft Beer and Food Festival.
We want to talk to people with excellent sales experience.
We also want to talk to people who have no sales experience but have the personal attributes to succeed in sales because of their success elsewhere – it's up to you to convince us!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Sales go-getter
- A business related tertiary level qualification preferred but experience is also recognised
- Experience in advertising sales preferred but not required
The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Excellent networking skills and an ability to easily establish rapport with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be confident in presenting to clients along with excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- An ability to work autonomously even under pressure
- High standards of professionalism and integrity
- Be familiar with youth trends and can integrate this into your role as a student media expert.
Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on the 29th of May 2016