Work at OUSA
Summer in Dunners Programme
Heading back for summer school or here in Dunedin for the break and want something exciting to be involved in?
Ever wanted to get your INS at OUSA?
Well here is your chance! The OUSA Communications Team is looking for 2-3 Promotional Assistants over the summer period to coordinate the “Summer in dunners’” social programme.
Dunedin can be a little flat over the summer so OUSA is running a heap of fun stuff to get you through summer school, to get campus humming and make summer school about more than just the books!
As a Promotional Assistant you will work alongside the events and communications teams to make sure the weekly events run smoothly. The key areas of responsibility would be:
- Being a champion of the “Summer in dunners” programme!
- Assist with the lunch time fun and make sure everything is going to plan
- Looking after the set up and pack down of activities
- To effectively communicate and take direction
The role consists of up to 4 hours a week (all on the Wednesday lunch period) over a 6 week period during summer school (January 9th till February 15th). Leaving you plenty of time for your studies and to hang out with all the new mates you will make!
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A passion for student culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural aptitude for positive interactions with a range of people
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to work diligently
Sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Check out the position description, fill out the OUSA Application form, spruce up your CV and send it on in to Oli@ousa.org.nz
OUSA is the greatest team to work for. Come and be a part of it for the 2017 Summer in Dunners!