Work at OUSA
Clubs Development Assistant – Casual
OUSA needs a person with excellent administration skills and preferably some experience in club support to provide some short term assistance for around 15 hours per week. Previous experience of OUSA Recreation (as a volunteer or staff member) would be an advantage.
Please download the full job description and application form.
To apply, please complete the application form and forward it along with a copy of your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to:
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday, 7th May.
OUSA Student Advocate and Budget Advisor
Helping students to help themselves
Scope and Purpose of Job:
To ensure the delivery of an effective, student-centred advocacy, budget advice, housing campaign management and support for the parents’ and women’s rooms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Parents and Women’s room
-Improved housing campaign and flatting support
Qualification and Skills:
• Relevant tertiary qualification;
• Budget Advisory experience;
• Computer literate, with database knowledge and a working understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Appropriate conflict resolution skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Knowledge of campus and an understanding of students’ needs.
Applications and any questions should be sent to:
Applications close 24th May.