Welcome to the OUSA Clubs and Societies Centre, or Clubs and Socs as we like to call it! Our goal is to provide an inclusive and equitable space for all students. Whether you're looking to pursue a new passion, meet some new friends, or just need a space to unwind, we’ve got you covered.
What do we offer at Clubs and Socs?
- Our student-led Clubs and Societies: Join one of our many clubs or societies to explore your interests and meet new people.
- An in-house Recreation Programme: Get active and have fun with our range of recreational activities.
- A bunch of rooms: Need a space to study, practice, hang out with friends, or hold a meeting? We've got you covered with a variety of rooms to suit your needs.
- Free breakfast and $4 lunch: We know that food is important for both body and mind, so we offer free breakfast on Wednesdays and affordable lunch options Monday to Friday.
- Handy amenities like showers and a sauna: Perfect if you need to freshen up after a workout or just looking to relax.
We're open during the following hours:
- Semester Time: 9am - 10pm, 7 days a week
- Summer School and Semester Breaks: 11:30 am - 7 pm, closed weekends
- End of Year: From November 11th onwards, TBC
Please note that we're closed on all public holidays, and our hours may change from time to time in response to factors outside of our control.
See you soon!