About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Fundraising Manager to join our Sales team, Planet Media, within OUSA. We are looking for someone that is passionate about building and maintaining relationships with sponsors and brings an energy and spark to the role and OUSA as a whole.
To be successful in this role, you must be capable in delivering strong funding development plans, be a confident communicator with other departments and a strong advocate for our organisation. Other duties include but not limited to are…
• Positively leading and managing the sales team
• Develop and maintain networks and sponsors throughout Aotearoa
• Ensuring the sales team meets or exceeds advertising and sponsorship targets
• Implement innovative strategies for sales generation
The ideal candidate will have…
• Experience in developing and maintaining networks
• Previous management and leadership skills
• A background in securing funding and developing prospects
• A positive approach to problem solving
• Excellent presentation skills and able to coach and support staff
• Confident ability in producing grant applications and reports
• Be able to meet deadlines, manage pressure and stay organised
• A great sense of humour and contribute positively to the OUSA family
OUSA ensures a positive, fun and supportive working environment, where we all genuinely care about each other and our students. Along with this we offer flexible working hours and 5 weeks annual holiday pay.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV, Cover Letter and an OUSA Application form to our HR Advisor Lauren Scrimgeour at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close February 9th; however, should we find a suitable candidate, applications will close early.