Each quarter, your OUSA Exec members reflect on their roles and report on what they have been up to over those three months.
Check out the executive reports for the first quarter of 2019:
- President James Heath
- Admin VP Porourangi Templeton-Reedy First quarterly report
- Finance Officer Bonnie Harrison First quarterly report
- Education Officer William Dreyer First quarterly report
- Welfare Officer Kerrin Robertson-Scanlon
- Campaigns Officer Georgia Mischefski-Gray First quarterly report
- Colleges Officer Jack Manning First quarterly report
- Recreation Officer Josh Smythe First quarterly report
- International Officer Sabrina Alhady
- Postgraduate Officer Dermot Frengley
- Te Roopū Māori Tumuaki Taylor Terekia First quarterly report
Since 2012 OUSA has been operating with a voluntary membership model. OUSA is able to achieve this by the University coming to the party and contracting out OUSA's valuable services so that they are still here and going strong for you now and in the future. This 'contract' is called a Service Levy Agreement (SLA) and has been put in place because blessed are we all that the University of Otago recognises student body representation as a foundation block for this great institution. Sleep soundly.