Each quarter, your OUSA Exec members reflect on their roles and report on what they have been up to over those three months.
Check out the executive reports for the first quarter of 2018:
- President Caitlin Barlow-Groome First Quarter Report
- Admin VP Cameron Meads First Quarter Report
- Finance Officer Sam Smith First Quarter Report
- Welfare Officer Abigail Clark First Quarter Report
- Education Officer James Heath First Quarter Report
- Campaign Officer Roger Yan First Quarter Report
- International Officer Umi Asaka First Quarter Report
- Post Graduate Officer Kirio Birks First Quarter Report
- College Officer Norhan El Sanjak First Quarter Report
- Recreation Officer Josh Smith First Quarter Report
Since 2012 OUSA has been operating with a voluntary membership model. OUSA is able to achieve this by the University coming to the party and contracting out OUSA's valuable services so that they are still here and going strong for you now and in the future. This 'contract' is called a Service Levy Agreement (SLA) and has been put in place because blessed are we all that the University of Otago recognises student body representation as a foundation block for this great institution. Sleep soundly.