What better way to be a great committee member than come along to OUSA Clubs Training Workshops!
Throughout the year your CDO in conjunction with other organisations, run a number of clubs training days, with workshops focusing on different but relative areas:
- Committees Roles and Meetings (OUSA)
- Grants (OUSA)
- Events (OUSA)
- Fundraising (OUSA)
- Legal Considerations (OUSA)
- Marketing and Communication (OUSA)
- Queer 101 (OUSA)
- Bringing in the Bystander (TWT)
- Hybrid - Helping You the Bystander Respond Intervene and Disclose (TWT)
These workshops are the perfect oportunity to get clued up, as well as to ask any questions!
You can attend any or all of these workshops, so make sure you secure your spot by registering here!