We are a service group based on Sai Baba’s teaching- with the Motor – “LOVE ALL SERVE ALL”
This group is not a religious group- everyone is included but the teaching are incorporated with Hindu teachings.
It includes people from all religions, faiths, and nationalities. Its goal is to help people realize the Divine Principle innate in every human being. This is achieved by doing selfless service and achieving self-transformation by practicing the five universal human values of Truth, Right Conduct, Peace, Love, and Nonviolence. This Divine Principle within is expressed by manifesting love in thought, word, and deed.
Function of this group is to:
- help their members to realize their own innate divinity
- promote and practice harmony of religions and unity of faiths
- support fellow followers of Sai teaching
- instill discipline in daily life
- learn to l love and service others in the society
- include children to teach discipline
- promote in its members ever-increasing faith in God.
- provide a loving environment that nourishes the devotion of its members
What and how do we meet:
We meet each Thursday at 7.15pm in Room 2 for one hour at the University’s clubs and society’s building.
We follow the NZ Sai Organization instruction and recite mantras and sing bhajans/religious song from all faiths and languages.
We meet at the University’s clubs and society’s building so we can include the university students but at University break time we take turns to host these at different member’s homes.
There is some fellowship at the end and we finish in one hour (time is strictly followed).
View constitution »