Club Conduct | What's expected of YOU as a member
- Facilitates experiences that are safe, inclusive and enjoyable for members
- Acts in a professional and ethical manner
- Adheres to NZ law, OUSA's constitution and policies, Uni's policies and "best practice" standards for the relevant activity
- Upholds a secondary duty of care, where your actions (or inactions) don't compromise other people's safety, participation or enjoyment unduly
- Follows reasonable instructions given by your club committee or OUSA
- Notifies the CDO of any breaches to policy, where they feel it inappropriate to seek assistance from their club executive
Disclaimer - This is only a guide to the Club Conduct Policy, not a replacement. The full policy can be found here.