- No bookings in advance required (sessions this year are drop-in)
- Drop-in means we can give the animals extra cuddles BUT it may mean waiting times here and there if there are a lot of people and if people don't follow the...
- 8-minute "rule", unless it's quiet (for which you'll be advised it's a free for all) we try to scale back sessions to 8 - 10 minutes. This is so we can accommodate more people.
- If 8 minutes isn't quite long enough, come back again! Or you could ask the SPCA/Cat Rescue about volunteering opportunities
- The cost? Absolutely optional. For those than can spare a koha (even a dollar), we would be much appreciative. All proceeds go to the respective charities.
- Times and venues are as follows....
Wednesday, 12 February, 11.30 am-1 pm
Wednesday, 18 March, 11.30 am-1 pm
Wednesday, 29 April, 11.30 am-1 pm
Wednesday, 27 May, 11.30 am-1 pm
(Held in the Jonesy Dance room)
Tuesday, 3 March, 11.30am-1pm
Tuesday, 31 March, 11.30am-1pm
Tuesday, 12 May, 11.30 am-1 pm
Held in the Activities Hall, Clubs & Socs