The Otago Students' Psychology Society is here to create the most fulfilling and positive university experience for all.
We offer a range of social, wellbeing, and academic events throughout the year. If any of these events tickle your fancy:
- PSYCSOC Ball - a good ol' boogy night, with great food and great people.
- PSYCYOGA - monthly free yoga sessions to inspire wellness in the body and mind.
- Quiz Night - flex your trivia muscles with our annual quiz
- Meet the Faculty - your exclusive chance to interact with Psychology staff and ask them all your burning questions.
- Careers Workshops - whether you want to be a clinical psychologist, or looking into academia, or elsewhere, we can provide guidance.
- Tutorials - make your exam season the easiest yet with our slick academic help
- Volunteer Lab Assistant Programme - get up close and personal with the workings of Psychology research.
This club is not just limited to psychology students. As you can see, we offer a range of social events for anyone who is interested in Psychology or otherwise. So, head over to our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/OtagoStudentsPSYCSOC
Get amongst it and sign up for a wild ride in 2023.