10.2 m W x 32m L (326 square metres)
Concrete floor with rubber composite
Boxing bags & pull up bar
Medicine ball (not suitable for slamming) and kettle bells
1. This booking is non-commercial
- You are a current University of Otago Student or Otago Polytechnic Student OR
- A OUSA Affiliated Club or Society AND
- You’re booking is for personal use i.e. you haven’t booked on behalf of someone else AND
- You’re not on-charging in any capacity
- If not, this is a commercial booking and we cannot accommodate you via this process. Inquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This is your daily booking (of up to two hours) for the day. Additional time may be requested via reception.
3. The occupation/compliance cap for this room is [coded formula]
4. You must check-in at reception on arrival. You have 15 minutes to do so, otherwise your booking may be deleted.
5. You’re expected to respect other patrons and OUSA values
6. You’ve assessed whether facilities are appropriate for hire in advance, including internet and AV provisions. The internet password can be found at reception but coverage is limited.
7. OUSA reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, which may be at short notice or while the booking is in progress. While OUSA will try to avoid this it is a possibility, particularly with unforeseen staffing shortages, building maintenance, the identification of hazards or human error. Booking requests should be made with caution. OUSA encourages the hirer to have contingency plans in place.
8. OUSA reserve the right to cease a booking in progress, requesting attendees leave if any terms of hire are not upheld
9. You must take of the room ensuring that no damage occurs (fair wear and tear excluded). You’ll be expected to reimburse OUSA for any damage incurred through negligence.
10. The Hirer is responsible for reverting the room to its pre use condition, ready for the next users. Please exit on-time.
11. Rubbish generated should be placed in the room bin. If it cannot fit advise reception who’ll provide information about our skip.
12. On departure turn off electrical appliances, including heater and ensure windows and doors are closed
13. You have a responsibility to make sure your actions, or inactions don’t jeopardise the health and safety of others
14. Please report hazards and incidents to reception immediately
15. Children under the age of 10 are supervised by someone 16 years or older
16. You may be asked to leave if you are intoxicated, your behaviour is threatening or reasonable instructions by staff are not followed
17. Please don’t move furniture around the facility without receptions knowledge. This extends to fiddling with room dividers.
18. Appropriate, non damaging footwear shall be worn
19. Electrical equipment brought in must be tagged and tested
20. No alcohol is to be consumed onsite
21. The Facilities are strictly NO SMOKING
22. Ensure noise does not unduly disturb other patrons or neighbouring properties. There is limited soundproofing in the facility. We can’t accommodate band practice.
23. Emergency pathways must be kept clear at all times
24. In case of a fire or evacuation the Hirer must exit immediately, following directions from staff
25. Parking is not provided for patrons
26. Keep activities legal, including adherence by by-laws
27. OUSA accepts no liability for any property loss or damage. Do not leave valuables unattended
28. Provide all reasonable instructions given by staff