RE - AFFILIATIONS FOR 2022 ARE DUE TUESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 5PM
We ask clubs to re-affiliate every year. To ensure the handover of the club to the incoming executive is successful, and we, OUSA, have the correct contact details for the club. This also allows the 2021 executive to avoid the paperwork at the beginning of the year, and focus on planning and events. Remember, in order to access regular room bookings, clubs day, equipment hire, grants you need to be affiliated to OUSA. If you are not an executive officer for 2021, you will continue to receive the OUSA CDO emails until the new executive officer has registered in the club's portal.
On re-affiliation, we ask clubs to update the following key information:
- If you make changes to your constitution – please make sure you minute these changes in your AGM minutes. Most AGM changes will need ratification from the OUSA executive. To help simplify this process please track or highlight the changes you'd like to make with supporting commentary as a comment.
- Upload your constitution into the club's portal.
- If your club does not need to make any changes to its constitution – don’t stress, you don’t need to do anything other than re-affiliate.
- All clubs will be required to now hold their AGM before the 29th of November this year.
- Given we are at COVID Level 2, it may be tricker for you to arrange an in-person AGM. Don't fret you can hold it digitally, given that you observe (as much as practically possible) your constitutional requirements
- Approve and minute any changes to your constitution
- Presidents Report
- Annual Financial Report (see sample template attached)
- Elect in new officers
- Upload your minutes into the clubs portal
- See attached a sample template for your AGM minutes
- Minimum of 10 members with 75% of your total membership being University students
- Names and ID numbers are required
- Current/active members ONLY – please make sure this is up to date… you can add your 2021 members into the portal as they sign up.
- New Exec – please register in the clubs portal, then email me so I can make you admin for your clubs portal account https://grants.ousa.org.nz/register?any
- Upload your:
- AGM Minutes,
- Annual Financial Report,
- Update your:
- Club Details – about, email, facebook etc.
- Asset Register for the club
- Current Officers details
- Locker Access List – only those on the list will gain access to the clubs locker
- Read the OUSA Affiliation Policy
CLICK ‘REQUEST AFFILIATION’ IN THE CLUBS PORTAL ONCE COMPLETE. EMAIL CDO@OUSA.ORG.NZ YOU HAVE DONE THIS.
For more information about re-affiliation click here
Click here to re-affiliate now!