RE-AFFILIATIONS DUE FOR 2020: FRIDAY 5 PM ON THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER 2019
We ask clubs to re-affiliate every year. To ensure hand over of club to incoming executive is successful, and we, OUSA, have the correct contact details for the club.
Also allows 2020 executive to avoid the paperwork at the beginning of the year, and focus on planning and events.
Remember, in order to access regular room bookings, clubs day, equipment hire, grants you need to be affiliated to OUSA.
If you are not an executive officer for 2020, you will continue to receive the OUSA CDO emails until the new executive officer has registered in the clubs portal.
On re-affiliation, we ask clubs to update the following key information:
- If your constitution states your AGM shall be held in the month of December onwards, then you will need to amend your constitution.
- If you cannot find your constitution (have a look in the clubs portal first!), then you will be required to complete a new one – see attached the template for your reference.
- If you make changes to your constitution – please make sure you minute these changes in your AGM minutes.
- Upload your constitution in to the clubs portal.
- If your club does not need to make any changes to their constitution – don’t stress, you don’t need to do anything other than re-affiliate.
- All clubs, will be required to now hold their AGM before the 29th of November this year.
- OUSA has a number of rooms which you can book to hold your AGM - https://www.ousa.org.nz/myousa/my-room-bookings
- Approve and minute any changes to your constitution
- Presidents Report
- Annual Financial Report (see sample template attached)
- Elect in new officers
- Upload your minutes into the clubs portal
- See attached a sample template for your AGM minutes
- Minimum of 10 members with 75% of your total membership being University students
- Names and ID numbers are required
- Current/active members ONLY – please make sure this is up to date… you can add your 2020 members into the portal as they sign up.
- New Exec – please register in the clubs portal, then email me so I can make you admin for your clubs portal account https://grants.ousa.org.nz/register?any
- Upload your:
- AGM Minutes,
- Annual Financial Report,
- Update your:
- Club Details – about, email, facebook etc.
- Asset Register for the club
- Current Officers details
- Locker Access List – only those on the list will gain access to the clubs locker
- Read the OUSA Affiliation Policy
CLICK ‘REQUEST AFFILIATION’ IN THE CLUBS PORTAL ONCE COMPLETE.
Re-affiliation does not go through the OUSA executive unless there is an amendment to your constitution.
Re-affiliations are lodged online. If you are unfamiliar with the process please talk with the CDO.
For more information about re-affiliation click here
Click here to re-affiliate now!