Yoga taught in these classes includes physical postures (asana), breathing exercises and relaxation which promotes vitality, stress relief, flexibility, increased strength and stamina, mental clarity and focus. The course tutor is trained in the Iyengar school of classical hatha-yoga and has a wealth of experience and knowledge concerning yogic practice, anatomy, Sanskrit and beyond.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED
These yoga classes are suitable for everyone from absolute beginners to intermediate and more advanced participants.
SEMESTER 2 SESSION TIMES
Mondays, 6-8pm, 12 July- 15 October (no class 30 August)
Wednesdays, 12-1pm, 14 July- 10 November (no class 1 September)
Thursdays, 6-8pm, 15 July - 18 October (no class 2 September)
Fridays, 12-1pm, 16 July - 12 November (no class 3 September)
Yoga & Level 2
- You are required to sign in
- Mask use – once you are set up on your mat you may remove your mask for the duration of the class.
- Be sure to follow 2m social distancing
- Sanitising – spray and wipe will be provided in the activities hall for you to clean mats after use, Wayne will show you where to put them to dry
- Bathrooms on the 2nd floor will be closed for changing and showering
- We can only have 20 people in the activities hall, so first in first served.